Friday, September 14, 2012

Design Team Day by Nancy

Good Friday morning to you all, hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend, I know I am! I was so excited when Dianna told us that this month the Design Team's theme was "Karaoke". When I am card making there are always 3 other things present: a bowl of popcorn; a medium icecap (made with chocolate milk) and my ipod beating out my favourite Contemporary Christian tunes. My only problem was which song to pick! So I decided to look through Melissa's shop and let one of her images be my guide. As soon as I saw "Teddy Bear Couple" (http://meljensdesigns.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_3&sort=20a&page=3)  I knew it was the one and which song to pick. So here is my card:
"Together Forever"

The song I picked is "I Will Be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman. It's a beautiful song of love and faithfulness, perfect for a wedding or anniversary. You can listen to it here:

Well, that's it for me. Hope you enjoyed our time together.
Hugs'
Nancy



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, your card is adorable! I love the little heart cut-outs in the corners. Great coloring of the image, the colors are so vibrant, they just POP off the white card stock. LOVE IT! This is the perfect image for that song! I love, love, love that song, always makes me tear up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)