Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Design Team Day with Ruza


Good morning!  Ruza here popping in to share a project I created with one of the newly released Meljen's Designs Stamps.  I'm loving the Halloween Stamps for the September release, and Witchy Shoe Kitty was just calling out to me.


This adorable kitten was colored with my favorite product ... Copic Markers.  Once the stamp was colored I applied Distress Ink around the edges, added some sparkle with a Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen and attached it to my background. 

It is a little hard to believe that in a little over 1-month we will be celebrating Halloween here in the US.  My brother-in-law's birthday is near Halloween so I left the sentiment off and will add a little something to the inside before I send this off. 

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute , cute kitten. Loved the colors!

    Here in Brazil we're not used to celebrate Halloween...

    Hugs and kisses,
    Lu Picoral

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used too! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)