Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Karaoke with Di


I'm really excited that the Design Team was up for playing "Karaoke" this month!  It's been so much fun listening to the music that inspires them.   

I have loved this song since the first moment I heard it.  Wesley has had it on his iPod for quite a while.  The song is "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional.  The card that was inspired by the song was a Pop-Out Frame Card that I embellished for Erick...



Stolen My Heart Card:
Paper: Sugar Cookie & Leap Frog CS (Bazzill); Libretto, Pageantry & Prima Donna (Cappella ~ Basic Grey)
Embellishments: Pearl Halves (Zva Creations); 3D foam squares & dental floss
Digital Image: Sweet Lace Heart (Meljen's Designs)
Template: 4" x 4" Pop-Out Frame Card
Finished size: 4" x 4"
I just love this song...

 
Do you have a song that inspires you?  What is it?  I'd love to hear it.  You never know, it may inspire me to create something else.  {{wink}}
Until next time...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....your card is beautiful!! I love the pop out heart!! What a great idea! You've got me thinking ahead now, to Valentine's Day. I'm off to have a look and listen to the video. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)