Saturday, September 29, 2012

Meet Susan!

Hello everyone!

Today is the last of our new designer Get-To-Know-You posts!

Today, I am thrilled to introduce:

Susan

My name is Susan, and I am currently living in Georgia, USA. My fiance is in Australia while we wait on immigration. It's torture being apart. I have 3 kids (one in college and two in middle school), 2 cats (Highlight and Whiteout) and a dog (T-Bone). I love to scrapbook and make cards. I started scrapping when my oldest was born... she is 18 years old now. I didn't scrap for about 5 of those years. I love learning new techniques and I'm really loving Copic and trying to improve my coloring. Yes.. I love coloring like a little kid and I always have.. Oh! And I'm proud of it!! LOL

Here's a sweet little penguin card that Susan sent in with her application.
Using Penguin's Cocoa

It's been a lot of fun sharing our new designers with you this month!  Check back in a week for our October Guest Designer!

Hugs,
Dee
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a great introduction to Susan. :D I love reading these myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)