Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ribbon, Brads, and Pearls - Tic Tac Toe with Rae Ann

Hello everyone!  It is my turn to play Tic-Tac-Toe!  This is one game the cat won't win.  (Never really understood that term!)  If you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, where have you been?!  This month we are using this board as the inspiration for our projects.


I, of course, love ribbon so that had to be one of my choices.  I also love pearls so...there ya' go!  My Tic-Tac-Toe had to be Ribbon, Brads and Pearls.


I chose Zombie Stella for my card.  Isn't she a looker?!  I colored her with Copics and had to get a bit creative for her...skin.  I didn't have enough of the same shade of green, so she has a green tinge to her.  Check out the shop for other great Halloween inspired images.  And guess what?!  They are on SALE!


And looky there!  You don't even need a code.  All you have to do is shop.  Is there any better way to spend an evening?

Until next time crafty friends!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I love Stella's skin and your greeting is perfect!

    I played the Tic-Tac-Toe game again. My card is posted on my blog...

    http://thebuzzfromqueenb.blogspot.com/2012/10/thanks-for-lift_26.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)