Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tic Tac Toe - An Elephant doesn't forget ya know.

Tic Tac Toe - Three Embellishments in a Row.  The Design Team Spotlight for each of us this month is to use this Tic Tac Toe Grid and make project using 3 in a Row. 



 I chose to embellish this card with 'Buttons', 'Bling', and 'Twine'. I really like the versatility of the image, Election Elephant. This particular creation is a card for one of my Dear Daughter in Laws to wish her a Happy Birthday. Inside reads, 'Never Forget We Love You!'  I love both Election Elephant and her partner image, Election Donkey. You'll want to take a good long look at both of these, they are sure to get your creative juices flowing. Best Thing.....They're both winners!


Thanks for letting me share this with you today.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Robbie, this is fantastic! I was struggling on how to use either of the images, but you nailed it perfectly - and in a non-political way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I agree with Tabbatha, you've done a fantastic job with this image! I know your daughter-in-law is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)