Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tic Tac Toe--"Scent" with Love

Happy Halloween to those that celebrate the ghoulish holiday!!! Today is MY day for the Tic Tac Toe entry. But guess what? I totally forgot! I worked a double shift yesterday, got home late, and remembered this morning! That's ME! Ugh.....

I did make this card the other day using Little Skunk, she is so "stinkin'" cute!!!
So here's our Tic Tac Toe....I never was good at this game when I was little. But it sure is FUN!



 
Okay...lets just say I used the straight across on this: Bling, Brads and Lace. Let's just pretend..okay?
Pretty please!!!
I'm sure you can do so much better at this Tic Tac Toe than I did...and I'd love to see it!
 
Also..don't forget!
Today is the LAST day to save at Meljen's Designs, hurry on over and stock up on these super cute images!
 
20% Off the Entire Shop through Oct. 31st
 
 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)