Friday, October 26, 2012

Tic Tac Toe with Jessica M

Hi everyone and welcome to my Tic Tac Toe project, with instructions for you to make your own little easel drawer box using the measurements I have provided. It would be great to see you all play along and you have until 31st October too, so dig out your crafty stash!



So to play the game, choose three squares from the grid and play along; I chose Buttons, Bling and Twine this time.



I used Bundled Little Snowboy available in the shop.


I will add measurements for the box to my blog over the next few days for this little project, so you can all have loads of fun like I did!

Don't forget the sale in the shop too - Melissa's little Halloween treat!



See you all soon :)
hugs

Jess M
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! This is sooo adorable! I love everything about it! The snowman is super cute and I love the sparkly fluffy stuff on his hat. The easel drawer is brilliant! I look forward to seeing the measurements, because I think these would make really nice, "thinking of you" gifts. GREAT idea! GREAT job! Thanks for sharing and I'll be sure to check out your blog for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! This turned out just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple amazing! I would love to make a few of these for gifts! Look forward to the pattern! TFS, g

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)