Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Di is thankful for...

... so many things! 

This month, the Design Team at Meljen's Designs is sharing what they are thankful for during their Design Team Day post.  I have a lot to be thankful for, and here are a few that are very important to me.

I am very thankful to God and for my beautiful family: my loving husband of 19 years, and my two absolutely gorgeous and energetic kids...  





I'm thankful for Melissa, Dee and the Design Team here at Meljen's Designs!  It's not every day that I can "work" with such fabulous women that bring so much pleasure to my life.  Behind the scenes, we encourage and inspire one another and when the going gets tough, we support each other.  These are fabulous women that I am truly thankful for.  Because at the end of the day I wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for all of them. 

Lastly, I am thankful for you: the friends of Meljen's Designs. I'm thankful that you find inspiration from the Design Team and that you come back day-after-day to play along with the weekly challenges and read the posts that we work so hard to do.

I'm sharing a card that I embellished a while back.  Papercrafting is an escape for me and this image is perfect for that feeling.  This card sits on a shelf near my creative space and reminds me that I've escaped and I'm ready to have fun! 


Image: A Boy and His Wagon
 
 
I hope that you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving and remember all the things you are thankful for.  Even the little things.  {{wink}}
 
Until next time...
 

 
 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Lovely family and loving couple. I always say to thank God for what we have and not complain for what we don't have or want...luv annie



    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)