Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gina's Thankful For Day..

Hello Everyone! So today is my day to share what I am thankful for.. my list could be rather long, but I think I'll keep it to the most important...

I am thankful for my husband and kiddos... there's gnome one quite like them... :)


I am thankful for my parents, my sister and her family. 
I love them all and miss them to pieces! 

I am thankful for my house, 
although many times I wish it were bigger, cleaner and not so leaky. lol!
I am thankful for all my friends, in person and online.. 
so many people have touched my life in ways they don't even know.
 
 
 
Til next time - stay crafty my friends,
Gina 




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, Gina! Looks like you all have a lot of fun together! Your card is darling...nicely colored little gnome and that background paper is a-dorable...little owls on it! Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Fun Gina, Love your card, and what a Handsome Family. Love those glasses! Great Pics that brought a smile to my day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)