Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Tina!

Hi there!

First, I'd like to apologize for being late with this post!  I've been out of town and well... um... ok, I forgot!

So, here it is!  A beautiful Thanksgiving card from our November Guest Designer, Tina!


'Thank You"
I cannot believe Thanksgiving is almost here, where did this year go?
i used my scarecrow mouse, isnt he just the cutest?  i saw him and knew i needed to make a card with him.
Colored with my sharpie markers, i added some orange glittery stickle to the pumpkin, my papers are from my halloween boo collection and just plain brown cardstock, stamped on a stampendous sentiment..hes ready for thanksgiving!

Oh, I just love the sparkly pumpkin!  Thanks, Tina!  And thanks to everyone for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Dee
 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)