Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm Thankful for...

Hello everyone!  It is my turn to list the things I am thankful for.  There are so many.  The first being that I realized I needed to post today!

Like most everyone, I am thankful for my family.  Without them, I would not be who I am.  This year has been very different for me.  My youngest has gone off to school and my husband is in Afghanistan.  I have had to adjust to an empty house.  I am thankful that my husband will be returning soon and we can enjoy our empty nest time together!

I am also thankful for the friends I have made over the years through crafting.  Crafters are such a warm, wonderful group of people.  Whether I only know them electronically or in person, I consider them friends.

I made this card with one of the first Meljen's Designs images I owned.  I won it from a blog hop (which I was very thankful for) and still love it!


The image is Pumpkin Bumpkin.  There are many other fall and Thanksgiving images in the shop.  They are all wonderfully adorable.

If you are like me, you are thankful for Melissa and her wonderful talent that she shares with us every day.   Thank you Melissa!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and post! Thank you and your husband for serving as a military family. I will pray for his safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the fall colors and cute image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Rae Ann. That is one of my fav images! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)