Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ria is very very thankfull....


hehehhhee as it is my DT Day today I am asked to tell you all about what I am thankfull for......well sit down and grap a cuppa cause it is gonna be a long one... hahahhaa

First of I am very thankfull to have my hubby as we celebrate our 29th anniversary next month, I am very thankfull that he has a good job so that I can stay home and play with my papers and stamps all day ;) I am very thankfull to have a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine and all my other craftstash but the Cameo is my baby hahahha I am thankfull that I only have Arthritus and not something that is worst although i was devastated the first months after I heard, now i have learned to live with it and know better of what I can and what I better can not do with my body :) I am thankfull I lost alot of weight and I hope to loose alot more the coming year... and thankfull for my online buddies as you are all wonderfull and I am thankfull that I belong to this Awesome ROCKIN Meljen's Design Team hahahahaha


Okay as thanksgiving is all done now and I didn't wanted to show you any fall creations I thaught it is only a couple of weeks away and it is coming closer and closer so Why not showing you a Christmas Trishuttercard. I had alot of fun creating it and it was a real search for what Images to use in the small rounds.


So I ended up with using...
Caroling Snowmen
Joy Garland
Northpole Critters

They are all coloured with spectrum noir markers, 3d schnee, stickles.


I hope you enjoyed this day with me ;)
hugs Ria

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your trishutter card is outstanding. You are so creative, and I wish I could duplicate it. You need to be in Ariaona so you could have a class. I know how to make a trishutter card, but you threw me for a loop with the circles. Guess I have trouble thinking outside the box. I orderd a Cameo from O My Crafts over 2 months ago and I'm still waiting for it. "So many orders at once." I really wanted to know how to use it before Christmas. I'm glad you have yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Robin your a doll ;) i live in Europe so it would be a bit difficult to give a class ;) but it is a fun idea... I got the cuttingfile from krewella kreations.com so go grab it already so you ca cut it when the cameo arrives.... Btw i would ask that company why it takes this long? It is a bit ridiculous that it takes that long!

    Keeping fingers crossed that it arrives soon... But call them ;) you will love it

    Hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)