Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Robbie's Thankful For Day -An Attitude of Gratitude

Today is my turn to express Gratitude for something I am Grateful for:
My greatest treasures and blessings in life are my family. I was richly blessed to grow up in a happy home with loving parents, sisters and brothers. I was surrounded by grandmas and grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins a plenty. I have been doubly blessed in my Husband, 5 Sons, 3 Daughter-in-laws, 5 Granddaughters and 1 new Grandson. When we are all together Love and Laughter abound. The happiest moments and truly my greatest joys have been found in the midst of family.  "A happy family is but an earlier heaven. ~ John Bowring". I am grateful 'Families are Forever', without them by my side, heaven would cease to be heaven.


This card features Family Flowers and Loving Home


The Men in My Life:

My guys and the gals they have blessed me with:

And last but not least the Newest Little Man in My Life, 
Grandson Baby Ed:

Thank You for allowing me to share with you my greatest blessings.