Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ruza's Thankful Day ...


Good afternoon, and Happy Thanksgiving week to all our US followers.  During this time of year in Northern Illinois we never know what the weather will be like.  We can have high 60's one day and then only be in the 30's the next day.  Fall has truly arrived. 

Today is my day to share what I am "Thankful" for.  That would have to be my loving husband.  We have been married for 28-yrs and he has been my biggest supporter in whatever I to do.  Whether that is working full-time as we raise our kids, or being a stay-at-home mom with hobbies.  So when I was laid off 3-yrs ago I started my journey as a designer by making cards for family and friends. Then I started participating in challenges, and 2-yrs ago I became fully immersed in the Blog Community when I created Ruza's Craft Corner.  He is one of my biggest fans, and I couldn't do what I do without him.

I made this card for him and will be slipping it into his briefcase this week.


I used the adorable Teddy Pilgrims in honor of Thanksgiving. 

Remember to share how thankful you are with that one special person, or persons, in your life.  They may already know how you feel, but it's always important to tell them.  They love to hear it.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza
 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Wishing you a happy, happy, happy Thanksgiving with your family!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)