Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanks to you

Hey everyone. Jessica here to share with you some glad tidings of thanks.

I am sure you have been checking out all the wonderful posts this month from our amazing design team. I love  seeing what everyone is creating and what they are thankful for.

I am thankful for my family most  of all. My amazing children and wonderful husband. I am truly blessed and can't thank them enough for all the love and support they give me.


I would like to send this card out to all of  you as my THANKS for supporting us here at Meljen's Designs. This card is made using Autumn Leaf & Acorn which you can find, along with MANY other awesome images at the shop.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. family is amazing!!! you have a very nice looking one. Thanks for all the insperation I have gotten from you. I love looking at your cards and seeing what you came up with. Again thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)