Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Santa...

Melissa created this super sweet "Letter for Santa" Coloring Page a couple years ago.  It quickly became a huge favorite with all of our kids! 

If you'd like to have this coloring page for your little ones, you can find it in the FREEBIE section of the Meljen's Designs Digital Stamp Shop.  If you don't have an account set-up, you can quickly do so and download the coloring page immediately to your computer and print it out for your little one to fill out and color. 



Meljens Designs Letter For Santa Coloring Page FREEBIE



From now until the end of the year, we're going to take a break and enjoy the holidays with our families. 


We'll be back on Thursday, January 3, 2013 with a fun & exciting challenge!  We hope to see you then!



Merry Christmas
from
Melissa & the Design Team
 

 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing ever....I wish I had seen this early....I would have printed it out for my grandkids wish list....but I will keep it for next year for sure...thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it Gloria! What I do for my kids is let them leave a letter for Santa on Christmas Eve, to go with the milk & cookies. That might be an idea for your grandkids! Hope this helps - Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)