Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Month = New Guest Designer!

It's time again to announce our Guest Designer for the month!

This month, we have a gal that I have worked with in the past on other teams.  She has always amazed me with her coloring and beautiful designs and I am thrilled to see more of her work with Meljen's Designs!

I'd like to welcome Sandy Hulsart, as our Guest Designer for December!


Hi, I am Sandy Hulsart of Creative Moments with Sandy.  I began rubber stamping the summer of 2005.  I love making all types of cards and particularly love to color.  I have moved to digi images as they are so easily used and you can size your image to fit your project.  And of course, being digital they take up little space.  Thank you for inviting me to design for Meljen's this month, I hope you enjoy what I have created for you.
 
 
Thanks.  Sandy


Here is Sandy's first card for the month!  My, oh my!!  I just love this card so festive and happy!
Image: Moose Lights

I love how the lights along the bottom bring out the lights on his antlers!  This is one of my favorite Christmas images and Sandy has really made it look so pretty!

I'm really excited to have you join us this month, Sandy!  I look forward to sharing more of your designs with our followers throughout the Festive Season, as I know how much you love creating Christmas cards!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Hugs,
Dee
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Sandy, so glad to have you with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Sandy! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and welcome, Sandy! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)