Friday, January 11, 2013

A bunch of Divas!





Before we get to this week's new release, we have a message from our fabulous artist, Melissa:

The Meljen's Designs Digital Stamp Shop is having a sale now through the end of January!


PLUS, all orders of $10 or more enter to win a
$50 Gift Certificate code!

(One random winner will be chosen -
multiple orders count as multiple entries!
Winner will be drawn & announced on Feb. 1st)
 

 
 Now back to our regularly scheduled blog post...  {{wink}}
 

 

 


It's a New Release!

The Design Team couldn't help but dance around with excitement when these new digital stamps were given to us...





Seriously, could you blame us?  Aren't they sweet?  Some would say that they're "diva-licious"!  {{hee hee hee}}





Take a look at these "diva-licious" projects from some of the Design Team members:

 
Designed by Ria


 



Altered Journal Book Designed by Nancy 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Designed by Ruza
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Designed by Céline
 
 
 
 
 
Designed by Céline
 

 
 
 
 
 
Designed by Tabbatha
 
 
 
Designed by Lizzie
 
 
 
 
 
Designed by Barb
 
 
 
So what do you think?  These new digital stamps are already in the shop and ready for you to use on your next project!  Why not join us for this weeks challenge?


 We can't wait to see what you create!


Dianna
Senior DT Member & Blog Writer

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    Very nice cards by the DT!!
    Also love the new releases!!
    The last 2 diva's are really nice!!
    Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the Divas, Tavishi! Good to see you again! :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh these divas are adorable!!! I am of to chose one to make a valentine for my hubby. Maybe I'll just buy them all since they are on sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's such a fun idea for a V-day card! I'm glad you like the divas, I had a LOT of fun drawing them. :-)

      Delete
  3. Your divas are fantastic! Way to show that you do not need twig legs or stick arms in order to be a cute digital stamp!

    Your pose ideas are fantastic and unique, I think a lot of ladies will love her and buy her up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CarlyJo - and I completely 100% agree! Thanks for leaving such an awesome compliment. :-) I really hope these divas inspire!

      Delete
  4. Love the new releases! Perfect for a chunky monkey like me ;)Cute DT cards, thanks for sharing ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm glad that you love them, Laura! I'm a 'chunky monkey' too. ;-) That's part of why I wanted to draw them. I'm really happy I did.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)