Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Anything but a Card DT Day ...


Good afternoon. Ruza here to share my "Anything but a Card" Design Team Day Project.

My project was inspired by last week's Scor-Pal blog hop that showcased many different projects created with paper, and the Snow-Caps box of candy that the hubby brought home over the weekend.


I created a sleeve for my box of Snow-Caps that holds a little surprise other than the candy.  


I created a bookmark with the adorable Big Sweater Kid that was part of last weeks Release.  Isn't he adorable! You can find him in the Meljen's Store HERE.  The adorable Kid was colored with my Copic Markers, highlighted the scarf with a White Gelly Roll Pen then fussy cut him out, and added him to the bookmark. One of the pictures show how you slide up the cover to reveal the candy surprise!

When I first saw this month's theme for Design Day I wasn't sure what to create.  I'm glad I was inspired to created this lovely gift.  Every time I look at it, it brings a big smile to my face! I think this is the route I'll be going to create my daughter's Valentines this year! Now to decide what image I'll use?

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Reading the story about the new baby boy in the family. I am going to get an addition to our family also. I have followed you for some time. I just made a card today for the new baby coming in June. Please check it out and let me know what you think. http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)