Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Designer Day with Ceal

Hi there and thanks for stopping by, today it's my turn to share Anything But A Card with you. Let me tell ya when I heard that we had to do anything but a card I panicked. I love making different things but when I hear the whole ABC thing I have such a hard time trying to come up with something.   I finally came up with this cocoa holder. It was so easy to make you just cut out your two shapes and then add the box in the center to hold the cocoa packets. It makes a cute little gift to give your friend on a cold winter's day.
The image I used is Christmas Cocoa just perfect for my project

Pin It!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)