Saturday, February 2, 2013

Welcome to our February Guest Designer!!

Hello Fans and welcome to the first Saturday of the month!

Today I would like to welcome Jamie as our Guest Designer for February!

Hello Jamie!!


My name is Jamie Moore. I have been crafting all my life and have fallen in love with paper crafting. I enjoy making cards and gifts for others. I find coloring digi stamps relaxing and once I found Meljen's images I was hooked. I also enjoy photography and teaching my 3rd graders. I am very excited to be this months guest designer. 

For my first post I wanted to share with you a male birthday card. I don't know about you but making male cards is very difficult for me. I used Birthday Cup Mouse. Isn't he cute! I colored him with Copics and added Stickles to the candle flame. I used some manly papers, metal accents and a happy birthday cut out to dress up the card. I hope you enjoy my first project. 


What a wonderfully Happy card to share with us!  I love the colors and mixture of patterns.

Thanks for joining us this month, Jamie!  I look forward to sharing your work every Saturday!

Hugs,
Dee


Pin It!

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)